Bharat Will Ban All Single-Use Plastics by 2022
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2019-04-06 16:01:20 UTC
India Will Ban All Single-Use Plastics by 2022

It's the most ambitious move against global plastic
pollution yet.

globalcitizen.org
June 6, 2018

Continues at:

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/india-plastic-ban-single-use-2022-modi-pollution-w/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Eric Stevens
2019-04-07 00:47:09 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
India Will Ban All Single-Use Plastics by 2022
It's the most ambitious move against global plastic
pollution yet.
globalcitizen.org
June 6, 2018
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/india-plastic-ban-single-use-2022-modi-pollution-w/
If they really are going to ban ALL single use plastic then people are
going to abandon large parts of each car and virtually all of
electronic devices. That's for a start.

It makes much better sense to burn surplus plastics for energy.
--
Regards,

Eric Stevens
Bob F
2019-04-09 05:28:01 UTC
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
India Will Ban All Single-Use Plastics by 2022
It's the most ambitious move against global plastic
pollution yet.
globalcitizen.org
June 6, 2018
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/india-plastic-ban-single-use-2022-modi-pollution-w/
If they really are going to ban ALL single use plastic then people are
going to abandon large parts of each car and virtually all of
electronic devices. That's for a start.
It makes much better sense to burn surplus plastics for energy.
Are you really this stupid?
Do you only use your car once?
Eric Stevens
2019-04-09 11:03:36 UTC
Post by Bob F
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
India Will Ban All Single-Use Plastics by 2022
It's the most ambitious move against global plastic
pollution yet.
globalcitizen.org
June 6, 2018
https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/india-plastic-ban-single-use-2022-modi-pollution-w/
If they really are going to ban ALL single use plastic then people are
going to abandon large parts of each car and virtually all of
electronic devices. That's for a start.
It makes much better sense to burn surplus plastics for energy.
Are you really this stupid?
Do you only use your car once?
Please read again what I wrote. THis time try to assume I am not
stupid.
--
Regards,

Eric Stevens