We need to rethink everything we know about global warming
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2019-01-27 06:27:51 UTC
We need to rethink everything we know about global warming

sciencedaily.com
January 22, 2019

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190122104611.htm

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-01-27 15:36:45 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
We need to rethink everything we know about global warming
sciencedaily.com
January 22, 2019
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190122104611.htm
[""""""
However, if this is true then how come the earth is getting warmer, not
cooler? For all of the global attention on climate warming, aerosol
pollution rates from vehicles, agriculture and power plants is still
very high. For Rosenfeld, this discrepancy might point to an ever deeper
and more troubling reality. "If the aerosols indeed cause a greater
cooling effect than previously estimated, then the warming effect of the
greenhouse gases has also been larger than we thought, enabling
greenhouse gas emissions to overcome the cooling effect of aerosols and
points to a greater amount of global warming than we previously
thought," he shared.
"""""""]

We reduced aerosol use...
So basically they're saying that Global Warming scientists decided to
ignore the fact *that they didn't have all the facts* and tell us that
they were sure that there is GLOBAL WARMING, except they were right for
all the wrong reasons.... and now it's worse, except they still can't
prove that GLOBAL WARMING REALLY EXISTS and if it does it's being
nullified by Climate change.

But they want us to believe that the positive feedback that created
Global warming, has been muted by another positive feedback that halted
Global Warming.

Are they saying the climate system is working to balance the effects
that life has on it so that the climate adapts to all the life on the
planet to keep the temperature and other natural needs that life has
adapted to, within a range that does allow life to continue. SO the
planet does what it does and we adapted to it, and now it's doing what
it does and we, are still adapted to it because it's neither hotter or
cooler by enough to cause very many species to go extinct, and yet it
has caused some extinctions in the past and will in the future but we
need to stop those extinctions for some reason that those Climate
Scientists can't tell us?

There is no warming or cooling if they have nullified one another. If
they are not showing a resulting cooling or heating then they're just
climate.... the same as it has been climate for thousands of years
before we were here to measure it and be scared of what we measure.
--
That's Karma

Liberals are devoid of any conscience and doing good without a
conscience is as bad as doing evil without a conscience.
Eric Stevens
2019-01-27 23:50:51 UTC
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 10:36:45 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
We need to rethink everything we know about global warming
sciencedaily.com
January 22, 2019
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190122104611.htm
[""""""
However, if this is true then how come the earth is getting warmer, not
cooler?
What makes you think it is? See
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
Regards,